Skip to main content

USBi | Uji Skill Bahasa Inggrismu

 USB i | Uji Skill Bahasa Inggrismu Loading…

Listening Task 1 | Dream Job

Dream Job

Todd               : OK, Christian, what is your dream job, if you could have any job in the world?

Christian         : My dream job is to become a (1. _____________ ) my country, preferably in Japan. That's why I came to Japan to learn Japanese and hopefully obtain a (2. ___________ ) in International Relations. After getting my master's degree in International Relations, I would like to go home and enter the diplomat school for the (3. _______________ ), which is a three year program, and then, after that hopefully come back to Japan and work for the Norwegian (4. _________ ) in Tokyo.

Todd               : Must be pretty competitive.

Christian         : It's very competitive, but I think if you know a (5. ____________ ) that not many people speak it gives you a competitive edge nevertheless so that's why I came to Japan because I know at this stage there are (6. _____________ ) from Norway living in Japan and not all of them are here to study Japanese, they (7. __________ ) different companies or schools, or they're missionaries so, that's the track I'm on right now but we'll see how it goes in the end.

Todd               : How about when you were a child, what was your dream job? Did you want to be a diplomat when you were say, 10?

Christian         : No, when I was ten I (8. ____________ ) didn't know what I wanted to do. I was just too busy playing in the street, you know, having fun with my friends and these things. When I was that young I really didn't have a dream job like (9. ___________ ). I never really went through that stage, you know.

Todd               : I wanted to be a (10. ____________ ).

Christian         : Alright, fair enough.

Todd               : I'm still dreaming.

Christian         : Oh, that's good.




Score Scales:

9 - 10           : Very Good

7 - 8             : Good

1 - 6             : Repeat Again


© 2022  KIO | Kampung Inggris Online        

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Listening Task 2 | Cost Living in Indonesia

Cost Living in Indonesia I ndonesia has ma ny  1… ………… islands. Each island  2………………  exports goods and products from and across the  3……………..  Did you know that Malang, and especially Batu, is  4…………..  for apples? You can buy them  5……………..  Indonesia, right? Some people say the best  durian  comes from Sumatra – what do you think? Small green stones used for  6………………  in  up market  homes and  7…………… come from a special beach in Flores. So, what is your  8…………./ province/ 9……….. famous for? 10……………  pay for these items but they also have to pay for the transportation of these  11………..  between islands. The prices go up the  12…………  away from the source that they are  13…………..  Also the prices will vary  depending on where you buy the goods. Many people like to use the local, traditional market as they can  15……………  with the seller for cheaper prices. Others find it more  16…………….  to use supermarkets where they can buy everything they need  17……………  roof – even if they have to pay 

Listening Task 3 | Tourist Information

Tourist Information Tourist : Excuse me.  1……….. .....speak   English? Woman : Yes, of course. 2……….. help you? Tourist : Yes, we’ve just 3…………on holiday here. Have you 4………. map of the town? Woman : Yes. 5…………. The tourist office is just 6…….. I’ll mark it with a cross. If you 7………….. this street here, you get to the 8…………. It’s about 5 minutes. Tourist : Thank you. Where is the old 9……….. of the town? Woman : 10………... You can see 11……….. narrow winding 12………., and there’s the 13………... Tourist : How long would it take to 14………… there? Woman : About 10 or 15 minutes. The 15………… way from here is to turn left and go 16………….along the road until you 17……….. the bus station, and then turn 18………… Tourist : Is there a 19……………. as well as a 20……………? Woman : Yes. The train station is here on 21…………. of the town. I’ll just get you some 22…………... (pause and rustling) 23……… you have a train 24…………, and one for the buses.               Tourist : Thanks very much. Do you have any 25………. about things